Monday, January 4, 2016

I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY

Hello EVERYONE!!!!!

So like it says... Yes, it is true, I love being a missionary!!!! I finally was able to say that this week and REALLY mean it! I cannot take the credit though! Sister Ensign has been so amazing throughout this whole process and of course our Savior Jesus Christ! I testify that when we turn our will over to the Lord and we do exactly what he says life just gets better! But I truly Love being a missionary in the Michigan Lansing Mission!!!!! It is so great words cannot express how amazing it is to be here with people!!! :)

Not a lot happened this week Sister Ensign has been a little sick so we stayed inside to help her recover and get better but it has been a great week!

A miracle that we had this week was....we went door knocking and knocked into this girl named Lea. When she opened the door, we said "We are talking to people about God's Plan for them.." and she says "That is crazy my friend and I were just talking about that." So she let us in and we taught her about the Plan of Salvation and committed her to baptism and I really truly believe that she will be my first baptism in my mission!!!!!! I am so excited! I love this investigator she is just amazing!

Something funny that happened was since my comp is sick we watched the movies that are mission appropriate and in our apartment so we watched the Testaments....and hahahahahaha they were CHEESY... I cannot, I was laughing the whole time. But then the coolest thing happened at the end and the spirit just hit me so strongly...

This guy named Helam waits his whole life to meet the Savior and finally when Christ comes he is blind.  His son takes him to see Christ and he is telling Helam how amazing he is.  Then Christ comes up to him and just says "Helam" and heals his sight. I thought a lot about that and how cool it will be to meet Christ again someday. I know and I truly believe that he knows us all by name and someday when we meet him again he will call us all by name!

I hope you all know how much I love my Savior Jesus Christ and that I KNOW that the atonement of Jesus Christ is real! I challenge you all to strive to use the atonement every single day!!! It has changed me within just a week and I know it can do the same for all of you!!!!

Like always keep reading the Book of Mormon it will change your life!!!

I love you all so much and I love what I am doing!! I know it is exactly where I am supposed to be!!! I hope you all are doing great and I hope you all have an amazing week!!!

Love, Sister Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment