Thursday, January 14, 2016

GOOD MORNING EVERYBODY!!! (unless it is after 12:00pm)

HOW ARE YOU ALL?!?!?!?

I don't really have much to say this week! 

God has blessed us many many times that is for sure! Some how we got 14 hours and 52 minutes of door knocking in within 3 days which was a miracle in itself! 

We had a great lesson this week! Well we had a lot of great lessons! One specifically was with this guy, he is an Atheist. We went in fully ready to teach the Restoration and we both just stopped and realized we cannot explain prophets until we establish that there IS a God.

We just testified so strongly the whole time and by the end of the lesson he said he thinks there could be a God. He is now saying his prayers everyday AND is reading the Book of Mormon! I could cry it makes me so happy to see him change!

I wish you all could've felt how strong the spirit was there in that lesson!!! :) It was incredible!!!

This week for my little challenge I want to challenge you all to read 2 Nephi 31! It talks all about baptism. If any of you are serving a mission make sure you are familiar with it because you use it so much as a missionary! For everyone else, read it and remember why you were baptized and those covenants you made! 

I am sorry this is a short email this week but I love you all so much and hope you are doing well! I want to hear about how reading that chapter helped you this week! Again I love you all so, so, so much! Talk to you next Monday!!

Love, Sister Wilde!!! :)

This is what we call a posterity picture. The other girl is Sister Ensign's trainer and she is my "grandma" then Sister Ensign is my "mom" 

No comments:

Post a Comment