Monday, November 30, 2015

HEY HEY HEY!!

HELLO HAPPY CHRISTMAS OR THANKSGIVING I DONT KNOW! :)

I hope everyone is having a great week! And I hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving!

This week I spent Thanksgiving with a family, the Harrast's, and they just treated us like their own! They are the best! I love them like my own family they are soooo cool!

I had my first trade offs this week with a sister named Sister Foster and she is unreal!!!! I would love to have her as a companion someday! She was awesome! 

Something great that happened this week was we were out PC (personal contacting) and we were walking down the street to an appointment when this HUGE guy is walking towards us, so of course missionaries leave no stone unturned...so we talk to him and his name is Andrew.  He was down to talk, we learned that he had been in prison and is a year sober from drugs and he was so cool!!!!!! He was super interested in the church so i just said (after talking to him for 3 minutes) "Andrew when you come to find these things are true will you follow the example of Jesus Christ and be baptized by someone holding the proper authority?" and he just goes.."Yes I will." and my heart was like WHAT THE HECK JUST HAPPENED?!?!? Hahaha it was amazing such a great experience, and I am excited to see him embrace the gospel!


We also met some Jehovah Witness missionaries. I was talking to this man and women and Sister Ensign was talking to some others and I started to teach them from the Book of Mormon and taught 1 Nephi 3:7 and it was cool! I mean I didn't convert them, but it was still a great experience!

Oh man haha then on Friday...that was an interesting day! We basically got beat down all day haha, but it was for sure a testimony builder for me. There was this old man who told us we believed a lie and all this other stuff he was going off. I just said "Well Sir, I agree to disagree I guess. I hope you have a great day!" and we walked away and I'm sure he was still saying stuff to us as we walked away, but yea that was a new experience for me.

GARY IS GETTING BAPTIZED IN LIKE 3 WEEKS!!!!!  AHHHHH I'M SO EXCITED!! I wish everyone could know Gary, he is so cool. But yes we have 8 people on date! Gary is the closest to getting baptized and it is so great! I love that guy!!!!  He was feeling lonely and we had a whole pumpkin pie, I said to Sister Ensign that we should take him the pie and when we did his face just lit up.  Also today, I suggested we buy a few Christmas decorations for his apartment and we are going to go help him decorate today.

I wanted to share one thing with you all before I go, something someone told me in the MTC.. "It's a bad day, not a bad life."  With this week being a little tougher it was a blessing for me to know that and to remember that quote throughout the week!

Anyways I truly love every single on of you! I want to keep hearing from you all so keep writing me (I know I say that every week but it really does make the difference!) Plus I want to hear what is new and what is going on! I love you so much and please keep praying for our investigators! I know they need your prayers! You are all amazing, I love you guys so much! Until next Monday!!

Love, Sister Wilde


There are no Dead Ends in missionary work :)


Which way should we go? 


Sister Shepphard who Sister Wilde is just the cutest lady in the world and is making her socks :)


Peace and love from Michigan!


The most beautiful sunrise this morning in Michigan!





No comments:

Post a Comment